Monday 18 January 2010

100 Books Challenge

As inspired by PippaD's post I am going to try and read 100 books this year. I normally manage a couple of books a week so in theory this shouldn't be a problem but I've never actually recorded what I have read.

You can take the pledge on J Kaye's web site

As long as the book has an ISBN it counts to even reading your children's bedtime story could push you up if you can't keep up with the pace of 2-3 books a week!

So watch this space and I will keep adding my books...

These are the books I have read so far for myself or I am currently reading

I have also read these books with my kids!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the 100+ Reading Challenge of 2010. I’m so excited to get this new year underway. I think there are going to be lots of great books published this year.

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete