Thursday 14 January 2010

Book Club Launch!

I've fancied joining a book club for ages but never had the time to do it in the "real world" so I thought I'd start my own online one!

To keep it simple & inexpensive I thought we would start off by revisiting the Classics as they are easily available at the library or you may already have a copy at home. Each month we will read a nominated book and then post or thoughts back on the blog (once I've worked out how best to do it!!). Also I will take suggestions as to which book we should look at over the following month and announce the change on the 14th of each month.

So to kick us off I've picked up Lorna Doone by R D Blackmore which you may or may not have read previously. Grab yourself a copy and get reading! I will post another entry in a few days with some questions to consider about the book!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Brill count me in, I shall go get it from the Library tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete